- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A Christmas Eve fire ravaged one family's home early Wednesday morning in western Spencer County.
Taylorsville-Spencer County Fire Department responded to the fully-involved structure fire in the 2800 block of Max Rouse Road around 3:30 a.m. Firefighters worked through high winds and rain as they attempted to keep the fire from spreading to nearby homes.
A total of six fire engines responded to the scene along the narrow one lane road. Three tankers were used shuttled water to the remote area.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Spencer Magnet, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.