- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Each magistrate candidate had a maximum of 30 minutes to answer the following questions:
1) What is your educational background and your current profession, and have you sought or held public office previously?
2) What do you believe is your job description or the main duties of a magistrate?
3) What do you believe is the biggest issue facing your district and/or the county?
4) What do you believe economic development should look like in Spencer County?
5) What, if any, infrastructure improvements would you like to see in your district?
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Spencer Magnet, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.