- Special Sections
- Public Notices
As we move into spring, many of our thoughts turn to gardening. Here are some tips for you when it comes time to prepare some fresh vegetables.
• Add vegetables to rice and pasta.
• Add more vegetables to soups, broths, and stews.
• Prepare meats and eggs with vegetables.
Simple things added to vegetables can add to their flavor.
Try some of these combinations:
• Beans: bell pepper, chili powder, garlic, ground cloves, onion
• Corn: allspice, bell pepper, chili powder, garlic, onion, pimiento, tomato
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Spencer Magnet, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Spencer Magnet and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.