- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The following programs are at the Spencer County Public Library this March:
• Brown Bag Book Club at the Spencer County Public Library at noon, March 14. Bring your lunch if you are on your lunch break; we will have refreshments. Participants can share their love of reading with new friends.
• On March 15 community members can sign up for Kynect at the Spencer County Public Library from noon until 2 p.m. Participants should call to make an appointment 477-8137.
• On March 19 at 1 p.m. learn how to use the National Library of Medicine’s website. This is a great opportunity for nursing, healthcare students or anyone that wants to investigate an illness or medications.
• On March 25 at 6:30 p.m. Kentucky Fish and Wildlife will cook wild game for you to taste. They will answer questions about varmints in your yard or hunting. Call for reservations 477-8137.
• Teen Tech Week: Learn how to write code and learn programing
3 p.m., March 25-26. Don’t be scared — we will break it down for you and make it fun.