- Special Sections
- Public Notices
One of Nelson County's most historic homes was destroyed by fire early
Sunday. The Northeast Nelson Fire Department was called before 5 a.m.
as flames were seen coming from Duncan Manor, a two-story pre-Civil War
house on KY 55 just north of the Martha Layne Collins Bluegrass Parkway.
The house, owned by Lily Whittington of Cox's Creek, was gutted by the
fire, leaving only the brick walls. The fire is being investigated by
the state fire marshal's office.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Spencer Magnet, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Spencer Magnet and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.