- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Mount Eden Fire Department responded Thursday to Joni Lane on a building fire. Upon arrival, firefighters ‘found a barn fully involved in fire,’ Chief Doug Herndon said. A neighbor saw the fire and reported it to the owner who called 911, he said. The fire is believed to have started because of an electrical issue, Herndon said.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Spencer Magnet, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Spencer Magnet and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.